Last revised March 30th, 2022
Resilience Lab, Inc. (“Resilience Lab”, “we” or “us”) takes your privacy very seriously. In this
when you visit our website (resiliencelab.us) and/or client portal (collectively, our “Site”), or
otherwise communicate or interact with us electronically (the “Services”). Your use of the
the Site. Your use of the Site or the submission of any information in connection with the Site
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information relating to a natural person who is, or can be, identified either directly or indirectly from such information and includes information such as a user’s name, address, telephone number, email address, Internet activity (such as browsing history), or other information directly linked to that person. Personal Information that we collect also includes the personal medical information which users provide to us through the Services. You are not legally required to provide Personal Information to us, but if you refuse to provide such information, we may not be able to register you to use the Site.
What we collect
We collect and use the following Personal Information to provide, improve and protect our Services:
- Things you do. We also collect Personal Information about how you use our Services or otherwise interact with us. For example, we log the websites you visit before or after our website and whether you have opened or forwarded our e-mails.
- Device information. We collect Personal Information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices you use to access the Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. Here are some examples of the device information we may collect: Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers; device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals; and connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Information from third-party partners. We receive Personal Information about you and your activities on and off the Site from third-party partners, such as analytics from Google.
How we use the information
We and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information to:
- Provide the Services;
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- Communicate with health care professionals who will help you identify the appropriate level of care and healthcare setting for the healthcare services you are requesting;
- Send you administrative information, including information regarding the Site, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Schedule and provide services related to the scheduling of an appointment;
- Confirm that the services you request were provided to you by your Clinicians;
- Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Further our business purposes, such as quality assessment, data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Site, improving our services, identifying usage trends, developing tools that help you assess the performance, competence, and qualifications of healthcare professionals, and conducting training programs for such professionals, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
We may also use aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable for any legally permissible purposes without restriction.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
We may share Personal Information as discussed below, but we will not sell it to advertisers or other third parties without your written permission.
- Our Clinicians. Among other things, our Services provide information about and to our Clinicians. If you request contact, we may share your information with one or more of our Clinicians to contact you.
- With Your Consent. We may request your consent to share Personal Information about you with additional third parties.
- In the Event of Any Sale or Merger. We may share your Personal Information with a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, liquidation or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- Law & Order. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Resilience Lab or our users; or (d) protect Resilience Lab’s property rights.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may also share with third parties information in a manner that does not identify particular individuals, for example, information that has been aggregated with other records.
Resilience Lab is concerned about the safety and privacy of children online. Because of this, we will make all efforts to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulations establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the internet. Use of our Site is not intended for minors under the age of 13. However, it is possible that by fraud or deception by others we may receive information given to us by or pertaining to minors, including children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our unauthorized receipt of information by minors, including children under 13, please email email@example.com.
We will only store Personal Information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, subject to applicable data retention periods imposed upon us by applicable law. This may mean that your Personal Information is stored by us for a number of years, depending on the purpose and need for that data to be processed.
with good therapy.
Want to stay connected?
Join us for updates on new groups, classes, and more.