Our mission and vision
We launched Resilience Lab to create a systemic impact in US mental health by improving access to quality care.
Our two north stars are:
- access (50% of the US population does not have a proper access to mental health care), and
- quality (we have created a new therapy framework, the Resilience Methodology that we all use to deliver care, collaborate together, and to enable quality care).
We are the largest and most diverse community of clinicians working collaboratively to produce better outcomes and improve quality mental health access.
Our team of best-in-class therapists is committed to delivering the best care experience:
- Clients who match with Resilience Lab therapists benefit from holistic, evidenced-based, high-quality, and affordable care that meets them where they’re at, wherever they are.
- Clinicians are trained in the Resilience Institute, an online platform for the modern mental health clinician, offering continued learning to guarantee clients the highest quality of service and contemporary care.
- Technology powers Resilience Lab care delivery, automating all non-clinical work to foster therapeutic alliance and team-based care.