Resilience Lab aims to change how mental health services are delivered by providing simple, personalised, affordable psychotherapy to New Yorkers.
- Our collective is the largest, most diverse group of supervised clinicians, so you find the therapist that is the right fit for you and know you have the support of our overall team.
- Our treatments are available wherever you are (online and offline).
- Our unique methodology of evidence-based therapy enables you to assess, develop, and apply the resilience skills you need to best face life’s challenges.
The Resilience Lab is built on the largest community of seasoned, graduating and new psychotherapists that are practicing the Resilience Lab Methodology (“RLM”) , and are provided supervised, state-of-the-art therapy in an intimate, stylish setting. The Resilience Lab has operated since July 2018 and is currently being scaled to multiple sites throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn.
We have several clinical and non-clinical positions open:
- Clinical position: Clinical Director
- Clinical position: Site Supervisor
- Clinical position: Psychotherapist
email resume and cover letter to email@example.com